What’s holding you back from wearing #thong underwear? Wearing thong underwear is a great way to spice up your wardrobe. But there are many benefits associated with wearing this specialty underwear that carries over into daily life.
Let's take a look at the top 5 reasons to start wearing thong underwear:
1. Thong underwear delivers the right balance of coverage and breathability.
In the summer heat, nothing beats having the right underwear. Your choice of undies plays a vital role in the comfort and enjoyment of the day. Thong underwear allows your butt cheeks to breathe under any bottoms you wear while providing the right protection and coverage to keep you comfortable all day long.
2. Thong underwear is the best undies for working out.
Thong underwear is easier to work out in as it doesn’t restrict you from moving, especially when your workout requires you to do a lot of squats and stretching. When wearing regular undies while working out, chances are they will bunch, with makes it uncomfortable and hard to pull and tug under tight workout gear.
3. Thong underwear is the perfect underwear for any outfit.
Do you love wearing tight jeans, sheer dresses, leggings, and skirts but you hate visible panty lines? If yes, then #thongunderwear is the best undies for you. It will surely not leave any visible traces of lines or seams, making it easier to pair with any outfit, especially if you’re attending special occasions such as weddings and red carpet events.
Why you’ll love it:
- It offers firm control around the waist and back section. All without panty lines!
- It shapes the behind perfectly without pulling, itching, or digging in unmentionable places.
- Made from breathable two-ply materials, it is able to stay in place with anti-roll technology.
4. Thong underwear can be more comfortable than your regular underwear.
If you're looking for something more comfortable than traditional underwear, you should try thong underwear. We know that most women skip the #thong category while shopping for underwear for the fear of it being uncomfortable. Truth is, thongs are often made with lighter and softer fabrics, plus, they don’t bunch or ride up. Have you ever experienced your underwear riding up every time you walk but you can’t pull them back to their places because other people will see it? Thong underwear will end that uncomfortable problem we face.
5. Thong underwear gives you a more natural shape.
When buying underwear, nothing beats the natural fit of a thong. Thong underwear gives you a more natural shape because of how it sits on your body. It doesn’t create cuts on the thighs area like regular underwear would, and the band lays flat on top of curves without creating rolls or making your skin wrinkle.
Why you’ll love it:
- Laser-cut, seamless edges for a smooth look and no VPL.
- Stays in place. No bunching and no rolling.
- Breathable fabric and cotton gusset for 24/7 wear
Are you ready to shop for your thong underwear? Tell us about your experience and don’t forget to connect with us on social @shapermint.