Let’s celebrate self-love in a form of a good mocktail. Whether you’re having an all-out Galentine’s event or you’re spending the evening solo with your self-care routine, try out these delicious cocktails you can easily craft at home in your comfy wire-free bra and favorite smoothing panty.
Love a kick of spice? Into a drink as delectable as dessert? Read on for some celebratory sips you’ll love.
How Grape Is Your Self-Love?
- 4 cups black grape juice
- 3/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 3 tsp black rock salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp tamarind pulp
- Crushed ice
- Black and green grapes
- 1. Roast cumin seeds, thyme, and fennel seeds in a pan.
- 2. Pour the grape juice into a jug.
- 3. Add the roasted masala, black rock salt, & tamarind pulp to the jar and mix well.
- 4. Add ice to a glass, and pour the mixture over.
- 5. Garnish it with black and green grapes and serve.
Spice Up Your Love
- 1 cup frozen watermelon cubes
- 1 cup fresh watermelon cubes
- ½ jalapeno
- ¼ cup simple syrup
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Sparkling water (to top it off)
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1. In a blender, blend the fresh and the frozen watermelon cubes and half the jalapeno.
- 2. Strain the mixture and discard the pulp.
- 3. Add lime juice and simple syrup. Stir.
- 4. Rim the glass with salt and cayenne pepper
- 5. Pour glasses 2/3 full with the mixture. Top with sparkling water.
- 6. Garnish with jalapeno & watermelon slices.
Girl Squad Sip
- Frozen pink lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- 2 liters ginger ale
- Frozen raspberries
- 1. Mix frozen pink lemonade concentrate and ginger ale together in a large pitcher.
- 2. Add 3-4 frozen raspberries to a champagne glass. Slowly pour the drink mix over raspberries until the glass is full.
- 3. Garnish with a slice of lime & a rock candy lollipop.
The Girls Trip
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberry sauce
- 1. Blend ice, pineapple juice, coconut milk, cream of coconut, and strawberry sauce.
- 2. Blend until ice is crushed to desired consistency.
- 3. Pour into glasses and garnish with pineapple & strawberries.
Besties Who Brunch
- 3/4 cup tomato juice (chilled)
- a dash of tabasco sauce
- a dash of fresh lemon juice
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- a pinch of celery salt (optional)
- Pepper to taste
- 1. Coat the rim of a glass with salt.
- 2. Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and pour into a glass.
- 3. Garnish with lemon slice.
Enjoy your Galentine’s with these refreshing mocktail recipes, and don’t forget to spark some self-care moments in the comfiest SupportiveWear essentials.
Which recipe are you trying out? Don’t forget to connect with us on social @shapermint and tag us! Cheers!