Home for the Holidays? We know, being with family and friends during the holidays can be stressful. Body-shaming triggers may pop up, so we’re sharing how you can encourage body-positive dialogue, plus 22 amazing affirmations you’ll reach for when you need them most.
Affirmations We Reach for Every Day
- I am brave, bold and beautiful.
- I radiate confidence.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- I will take time to love and care for myself.
- I am more than enough.
- I accept myself unconditionally.
- I love what my body is capable of doing.
- My size is beautiful.
- I am so much more than my appearance.
- It’s okay not to be the best all the time.
- It’s not about working on myself, it's about being okay with who I already am.
- I won’t let magazines or the media tell me what I should look like. I look exactly the way I’m supposed to.
- Life doesn’t start 10 pounds from now, it’s already started.
- My strength is greater than any struggle.
- I’m in awe of what my body is capable of.
- I have the power to change my story.
- I have the courage to say “no”.
- My happy thoughts will become my reality.
- I have full confidence in myself and what I'm capable of.
- I have limitless potential.
- I am growing and going at my own pace.
- I am worthy of success and prosperity.
Leave a Commentpost a comment